On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson answers questions posed to him over Entropy  and DLive , including a discussion of the Texan energy crisis, his doctoral dissertation, American Renaissance, and more.
- 00:00:00 The Texas energy crisis
- 00:05:30 Greg’s PhD dissertation
- 00:06:30 South Korea
- 00:08:30 Romantic love
- 00:11:30 How to bring up racial issues
- 00:13:00 Rush Limbaugh
- 00:22:30 American Renaissance 2021
- 00:23:45 Extremist vs Radical
- 00:25:00 Favorite comedies and food
- 00:36:30 Heather McDonald on Tucker
- 00:41:30 The Kali Yuga
- 00:46:30 Ethics and White Nationalism
- 00:49:30 Favorite novels
- 00:53:30 What do we do as the system declines?
- 00:54:50 Would I ever do a gaming stream?
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page  and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive .
Don’t forget to sign up  for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.