Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 314 Imperium PressCounter-Currents Radio
Greg Johnson interviews Mike from Imperium Press, which styles itself The Classics Department of the Dissident Right. Topics discussed include:
- The history of Imperium Press
- Authors published by IP
- Jonathan Bowden’s Why I Am Not a Liberal
- Dennis Bouvard’s Anthropomorphics: An Originary Grammar
of the Center
- C. A. Bond’s Nemesis: The Jouvenelian vs. the Liberal Model of Human Orders
- Liberalism vs Hierarchy
- Mencius Moldbug
- Forthcoming books
- Historical parallel to the current US
- The Imperium Press website: https://www.imperiumpress.org/
- Imperium Press on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImperiumPress
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
The Counter-Currents 2023 Fundraiser: A Question of Degree
Who Drinks More, the Rich or the Poor?
Neema Parvini’s Prophets of Doom: Cyclical History as Alternative to Liberal Progressivism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 554 How Often Does Pox Think About the Roman Empire? . . . & Other Matters
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 553 Endeavour & Pox Populi on the Latest Migrant Invasion & More
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites