This Sunday’s Livestream
Paul Waggener on Counter-Currents Radio

Note: Our livestream with Paul Waggener has been postponed to an as yet undetermined date, so we will do an Ask Me Anything session to wrap up the year and our annual fundraiser.

Sunday, December 27, at noon PST, 3 EST, 9 CET

Join us at https://dlive.tv/Counter-Currents

Superchats: https://entropystream.live/countercurrents

This entry was posted in North American New Right. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 26, 2020 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

I dream I pray I hope that one day I will wake up and read/hear/see that the samllest poorest town in Red/white/blue deplorable AMERICA the local WE the deplorables, constitution in hand WE declared ourselves in OPEN Armed REBELLION against the Biden’s TYRANNY…

2. Alexandra O.
    Posted December 26, 2020 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

I think Jeelvy is speaking from Macedonia and Full Moon Ancestry from Sweden or another Scandinavian country. I’m assuming they are all ex-patriates, which I would be right now if it were possible. The weather is a little too cold over there for me — I’m a suburban L.A. wimp — but I did enjoy a 3-month stint in England in the summer of 2019, and planned the same for 2020, but alas! — The Virus intervened into my ‘planned summer escape’ from the U.S. I had to answer a phone call at around 1:30 so I missed Greg Johnson’s words of wisdom about how to stay sane and relevant if the Biden Admin becomes a reality. Sure hope he will reprint them for all of us to read on CC.

3. Autobot
    Posted December 27, 2020 at 9:10 am | Permalink

I was interested that Greg said his iq is 137. Now, there is a lot to iq testing besides a number like that, as I have learned recently. Which test is that based upon and what is the standard deviation are topical. Which test in particular? If it was in childhood he may not know.
    I’m not an iq fetishist or anything; I consider developed skills like music or chess or writing ability much more important, but it is interesting. Doing well on iq tests is always a fascinating trait. I do not. My measured iq is 98 or something.

Posted December 27, 2020 at 10:07 am | Permalink

I don’t know the test. I was a kid. It was 136.

• Autobot
        Posted December 27, 2020 at 10:58 am | Permalink

I noticed something in some data one time that classics and philosophy grad students have the highest average GRE scores. I think that is because only people who really love the fields(which suggests high comprehension) go in to them because there could be no ulterior (financial) motive!

4. Northern Light
    Posted December 27, 2020 at 10:19 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to hearing Paul Waggener on CC Radio as I have been following his new Power Aesthetic podcast and enjoyed some of the blog posts over at Operation Werewolf.