Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 295 More with MorgothCounter-Currents Radio
162 words / 2:06:13
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson talks to Morgoth of Morgoth’s Review. They discuss current events, political philosophy, and your questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Chinese social credit system
- 00:29:40 Is libertarianism dead?
- 00:37:00 The French beheading
- 00:38:40 Developments that make you hopeful
- 00:49:55 The diversity coin
- 00:55:30 Why will nationalism succeed?
- 01:05:00 Thoughts on Moldbug
- 01:12:30 Big Tech censorship
- 01:21:30 Great English film directors
- 01:25:30 Critical race theory
- 01:32:00 The greatest bands from northern England
- 01:33:30 Dune and final words
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 382 Greg Johnson & Morgoth on the New Dune
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 381 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy, Travis LeBlanc, & Thomas Steuben
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 380 Greg Johnson & Endeavour Discuss James Bond
Racial Solidarity & Moral Hazard
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 379 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Endeavour
Remembering Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844–August 25, 1900)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 378 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Mark Gullick
Remembering Aleister Crowley
(October 12, 1875–December 1, 1947)