188 words / 1:33:48
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Jared Taylor of American Renaissance  for a discussion of Japanese culture and cinema, including Isao Takahata’s Grave of the Fireflies. Other topics include anime, current events, and your questions.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:03:00 Why are Westerners interested in Japanese cinema?
- 00:07:15 Jared’s favorite directors and films; Jared’s discussion of Harakiri 
- 00:25:30 Jared’s favorite anime
- 00:33:30 Grave of the Fireflies
- 00:42:30 Jared’s Schengen ban
- 00:47:00 Sony endorsing BLM
- 00:49:15 How to deal with “anti-racism training” at work
- 00:52:00 Mixed Japanese-white couples
- 00:57:00 Japanese rules against vulgarity in films
- 01:00:30 Yukio Mishima
- 01:08:30 The upcoming election
- 01:29:00 Incentives for increasing birthrates
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page  and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive .
Don’t forget to sign up  for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.