Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 297 Jared Taylor on Japanese CinemaCounter-Currents Radio
188 words / 1:33:48
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Jared Taylor of American Renaissance for a discussion of Japanese culture and cinema, including Isao Takahata’s Grave of the Fireflies. Other topics include anime, current events, and your questions.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:03:00 Why are Westerners interested in Japanese cinema?
- 00:07:15 Jared’s favorite directors and films; Jared’s discussion of Harakiri
- 00:25:30 Jared’s favorite anime
- 00:33:30 Grave of the Fireflies
- 00:42:30 Jared’s Schengen ban
- 00:47:00 Sony endorsing BLM
- 00:49:15 How to deal with “anti-racism training” at work
- 00:52:00 Mixed Japanese-white couples
- 00:57:00 Japanese rules against vulgarity in films
- 01:00:30 Yukio Mishima
- 01:08:30 The upcoming election
- 01:29:00 Incentives for increasing birthrates
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?