Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 297 Jared Taylor on Japanese CinemaCounter-Currents Radio
188 words / 1:33:48
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Jared Taylor of American Renaissance for a discussion of Japanese culture and cinema, including Isao Takahata’s Grave of the Fireflies. Other topics include anime, current events, and your questions.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:03:00 Why are Westerners interested in Japanese cinema?
- 00:07:15 Jared’s favorite directors and films; Jared’s discussion of Harakiri
- 00:25:30 Jared’s favorite anime
- 00:33:30 Grave of the Fireflies
- 00:42:30 Jared’s Schengen ban
- 00:47:00 Sony endorsing BLM
- 00:49:15 How to deal with “anti-racism training” at work
- 00:52:00 Mixed Japanese-white couples
- 00:57:00 Japanese rules against vulgarity in films
- 01:00:30 Yukio Mishima
- 01:08:30 The upcoming election
- 01:29:00 Incentives for increasing birthrates
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Now in Audio Version! Spencer J. Quinn on 200 Years Together Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 341
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce