Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 291 Denis NikitinCounter-Currents Radio
181 words / 1:53:32
In this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson talks to Denis Nikitin of White Rex, a European identitarian sportswear and clothing company, about current events in Russia, around the world, and your questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Denis’ background
- 00:08:15 Russian hooliganism
- 00:14:10 The idea behind White Rex
- 00:22:00 The importance of style
- 00:38:30 Wolves of Vinland
- 00:43:00 Alcohol and drugs
- 00:55:30 Russian nationalism and Putin
- 01:06:30 The situation in Belarus
- 01:14:30 Which nation has the toughest fighters?
- 01:17:00 Tesak and “Occupy Pedophilia”
- 01:28:00 National Socialism in Slavic countries
- 01:36:30 Religious views
- 01:38:00 Prospect of nuclear war
- 01:42:30 Russian writers
- 01:50:00 Final words
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part VI: The Will to Power as a Governing Principle
Nobody’s Minding the Shop: The Failure of 21st-Century American Domestic & Foreign Policy
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Is Russia Trying to Win Over White Americans?
Interview with Petr Hampl: Breached Enclosure & Redneck Sociology