Print August 25, 2020 2 comments
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 287 Ethan RalphCounter-Currents Radio
198 words / 1:52:19
To listen in a player, click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
Greg Johnson talks to Ethan Ralph of the Killstream about the 2020 US Presidential elections, Ethan’s work, and your questions. Topics include:
- 00:00:00 Introduction / Ethan’s background
- 00:07:00 Views on Trump and the election
- 00:27:30 Bloodsport between historical figures
- 00:29:40 AF and the National Justice Party
- 00:41:00 When Ethan came back to YouTube in 2018
- 00:43:45 How does Ethan stay on good terms with so many people?
- 00:48:30 How to deal with haters
- 00:52:00 Do you remember Alison Prime?
- 00:54:30 What European countries do you recommend visiting?
- 01:00:00 What’s your favorite kind of dog?
- 01:06:00 When did the US government become anti-white?
- 01:11:15 Ethan’s early days in 2016 and the alt-lite
- 01:17:00 The CIA and social engineering
- 01:19:15 Sargon
- 01:25:00 De-platforming and final words
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Žluté vesty zviditelnily tu nejfrancouzštější část Francie
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527 Machiavellianism & More
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526 Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
Survival of the Fittest: Interview with Alexander Deptolla of Kampf der Nibelungen
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 525 On Capitalism, Socialism, & the Ethnostate
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 524 Pox Populi & Gearóid Murphy on Irish Nationalism
An Interview with David Cole Part 2
An Interview with David Cole Part 1
Greg’s misgivings about public activism are perfectly justified. But it should be noted that the National Justice Party have explicitly said that they will not do those things that Greg mentions as undesirable. We will see how thinngs pan out, but I just wanted to add what I have heard, and that they are on the same page with Greg regarding those things.
*knock on door*
Hello, my name is Mike. Today, I’d like to tell you about our Uncle Adolf.
I really don’t see antisemitism and holocaust denial being a solid platform.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.