228 words / 1:55:37
Greg Johnson talks to Jason Koehne / No White Guilt about the 2020 US Presidential elections, the BLM crisis, Jason’s work, and your questions. Topics include:
- 00:00:00: Introduction
- 00:02:00: The upcoming election
- 00:22:30: The possibility of a civil war in the US
- 00:35:05: Is BLM helping Trump?
- 00:46:30: How many books do you read per month?
- 00:53:25: “anti-racism training”
- 01:04:40: dealing with mixed-race family members
- 01:25:44: Thoughts on Michelle Malkin
- 01:37:10: Dealing with selfishness and ego
- 01:43:00: Jason talks about his books
- 01:52:00: Final words
- Jason’s book Born Guilty: “Empowering-thrilling”:  a.co/d/6CTiA1B
- Jason’s Go Free: “The key to your prison”:  amzn.to/2MQ030U
- Jason’s Prometheus Rising – Take Back Your Destiny:  amzn.to/2TbY75P
- It’s a Comedy Dammit!: “Laugh your donkey off”:  amzn.to/2m5oz3v
- Jason’s Website:  NoWhiteGuilt.org
- Joint Media Website:  TheAfterParty.tv
- No White Guilt Collectibles —  nowhiteguiltcollectibles.com
- LinkTree:  linktr.ee/nowhiteguiltnwg
- YouTube:  YouTube.com/NoWhiteGuilt
- Auxiliary YouTube:  youtube.com/DisciplineWith
- Jason’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoWhiteGuiltNWG 
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page  and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up  for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.