Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 284
Lifehacks with Kievsky
Greg Johnson talks to Kievsky about leveraging our current crisis to benefit whites.
- 00:00: Being prepared for the coronavirus lockdown; Bitcoin, gold, prepping
- 11:00: Raising kids who can hold power in the future
- 13:15: The Rothschilds and Jewish emancipation
- 20:30: Social decline and education
- 30:30: What is the point of cities in the modern era?
- 39:30: Positive consequences of Covid lockdowns
- 44:20: Student loans and homeschooling
- 50:35: Final words
- Kievsky at Counter-Currents: articles & podcasts
You can contact Kievsky by email here.
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Died Suddenly: A Review
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 507 The Best Month Ever on The Writers’ Bloc with Anthony Bavaria
Black Friday Special
It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 506 The Writers’ Bloc with Jim Goad on J. D. Vance’s Hillbilly Elegy
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 505 Mark Weber on the Perils of Empire
The State of Bitcoin & the Crypto Industry
Greg Johnson & Kevin MacDonald Discuss the Midterm Elections on The Political Cesspool
Horus the Avenger Interviews Charles Krafft, Part 2