Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 281
Kevin MacDonald & Ricardo Duchesne
On the Counter-Currents Radio fundraiser livestream for July 12th, Greg Johnson is joined by special guests Kevin MacDonald and Ricardo Duchesne to discuss Kevin’s book Individualism and the Western Liberal Tradition, Ricardo’s The Uniqueness of Western Civilization, and the light they throw on contemporary anti-white hysteria. We also answer questions from listeners.
- Ricardo Duchesne’s review series on Kevin MacDonald’s Individualism and the Western Liberal Tradition, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8
- Morris V. de Camp’s review of Kevin MacDonald’s Individualism and the Western Liberal Tradition
- Collin Cleary’s review series on Richardo Duchesne’s The Uniqueness of Western Civilization, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
- Kevin MacDonald at The Occidental Observer
- Kevin MacDonald at The Occidental Quarterly
- Kevin MacDonald’s website
- Kevin MacDonald on Twitter
- Ricardo Duchesne’s Council of European Canadians
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Rich Houck Discusses Mishima’s My Friend Hitler on The Writers’ Bloc
We Apologize for Your Feral Behavior
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Gregory Hood & Greg Johnson on Burnham & Machiavellianism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 457
Greg Johnson & Millennial Woes on Common Mistakes in English
Deconstructing Dugin: An Interview with Charles Upton, Part 1
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 456 A Special Juneteenth Episode of The Writers’ Bloc with Jim Goad
“I Write About Communist Space Goths”: An Interview with Beau Albrecht
Podcast with Robert Wallace & Gregory Hood
Time for White Identity Politics