Print June 30, 2020
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 278
What Would We Do With a Billion Dollars & Other Reader Questions
140 words / 1:57:06
To listen in a player, click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
On the Counter-Currents Radio fundraiser livestream for Sunday, June 28, Greg Johnson and special guest Laura Towler discuss your questions and other topics, including:
- What would we do with a billion dollars?
- What can individuals do to redpill people during this time of increased polarization?
- Laura vs. Yorkshire Tea
- The White Lives Matter banner vs. the Cambridge skintellectual Priyamvada Gopal, who claims that White Lives Don’t Matter
- Trump’s re-election chances
- The importance of Tucker Carlson
- It’s Okay to be White
- White Lives Matter
- Hundred-Handers (Telegram)
- Roger Scruton
- Patriotic Alternative in the UK
- The lies of Black Lives Matter
- Patriotic Alternative’s Website
- Laura Towler’s YouTube
- Laura Towler’s Subscribestar
- Laura Towler on Twitter
And much, much more!
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 528 Karl Thorburn on the Bank Crashes
Revolution with Full Benefits
The State of the Nation for White Advocates
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527 Machiavellianism & More
The Machiavellian Method
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526 Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 525 On Capitalism, Socialism, & the Ethnostate