Remembering Pierre Drieu La Rochelle:
January 3, 1893–March 15, 1945
Pierre Drieu La Rochelle was born on this day in 1893. In commemoration, I wish to draw your attention to the following works on this site:
- Alain de Benoist, “Jünger and Drieu La Rochelle“
- Didier Marc, “Two Against Time” (on Julien Hervier’s book on Jünger and Drieu)
- Michael O’Meara, “The European Revolution of Drieu La Rochelle“
- Michael O’Meara, “Drieu on the Failure of the Third Reich“
- Robert Steuckers, “Reflections on the Aesthetic and Literary Figure of the Dandy,” Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 (Czech translation: Part 2)
- Michael Walker, “Four French Collaborationists: Châteaubriant, Céline, Drieu, Brasillach” (podcast)
- Michael Walker, “Now for My Next Writer . . .“
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Remembering Pentti Linkola (December 7, 1932-April 5, 2020)
Polish-Style Territorial Defense Could Be the Answer to the Risk of Civil War in France
The Worst Week Yet: November 19-25, 2023
Aleister Crowley jako politický teoretik, část 2
Remembering P. R. Stephensen
Remembering René Guénon: November 15, 1886–January 7, 1951
The Third World War Begins