Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-CurrentsGreg Johnson
I treat MLK Day like every other Monday: I take the trash to the curb and let it rot there until Tuesday. It is a fitting symbol of the “content of his character,” for King was a vicious fraud and operator who, in death, was turned into the whitewashed saint of America’s egalitarian civil religion.
Over the years, Counter-Currents has published or republished a number of important articles grappling with the lies and cant surrounding King’s life and legacy.
Among them are:
- Kerry Bolton, “Fifty Years of Cant”
- Kerry Bolton, “Martin Luther King, Establishment Icon”
- Morris V. de Camp, “The American Race War of 1968”
- Morris V. de Camp, “A Phone Call for Mayhem: How JFK Caused the 1960s Race Riots”
- Samuel Francis, “The King Holiday & Its Meaning”
- Robert Hampton, “We Can’t Go Back to the ’80s: White Delusions About Identity Politics”
- Richard Houck, “Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr.”
- Kevin MacDonald, “Jews, Blacks, & Race”
- John Morgan, “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The FBI’s Secret Civil Rights Files”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Victory in Albany: Remembering Laurie Pritchett”
The Worst Week Yet: September 12-18, 2021
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Is Nicki Minaj Super Bass-ed?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium