Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 256
Remembering Roger Scruton + Reader Questions
Greg Johnson talks to Rich Houck about the importance of the English conservative philosopher Roger Scruton, who died on January 12, 2020. Then they answer reader questions about how to persuade normies and hostiles of White Nationalism.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:10: Remembering Roger Scruton
- Roger Scruton’s book The Philosopher on Dover Beach
- Roger Scruton’s essay “Representation and the People” on populism
- 15:50: The American Constitutional Civil Religion
- 25:45: A normie friendly introduction to the Jewish question
- 29:25: Greg’s article “Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce“
- 30:50: Abusive relationships as a model for understanding the Left’s relationship to the Right and Jewish relations to gentiles
- 33:40: The need to take one’s own side and separate from problem people
- 35:15: The psychology of codependency and white relations to non-whites
- 39:15: What do you do when Leftists call you names like “racist,” “bigot,” and “fascist”?
- 45:55: All people and nations end, so why fight the inevitable?
- 48:10: Why white demographic decline is not inevitable
- 51:05: How to get past the vile and repulsive ethos of the online Alt Right?
- Greg’s article on irony: “Postmodernism vs. Identity” Part 1 and Part 2, “Identity vs. Irony“
- 56:40: How do we deal with classical liberal individualism?
Anarcho-Tyranny 2021 & Beyond, Part I:
The Age of Covid-19, BLM, & Apex Parasites
C’est OK d’être blanc
The Surfside Condo Collapse, the Media, & the Polish-Canadian Question
When Mickey Met Johann:
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Asleep at the Wheel of a Bulldozer
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part VII: The Will to Power and Unbridled Egoism, Part 2
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord