Finnish “eco-fascist” Pentti Linkola turns 87 today. Along with Savitri Devi , Linkola is one of the few figures in the post-War ecological movement to take openly Right-wing positions, rejecting liberal egalitarianism and democracy and advocating eugenics.
To learn more about Linkola’s life, work, and relevance to the New Right, I recommend you read his book Can Life Prevail? A Radical Approach to the Environmental Crisis, trans. Eetu Rautio and Olli S. (Integral Tradition Publishing, 2009).
I also recommend the following works on this site:
- Diord Fionn, “Pentti Linkola’s Can Life Prevail? “
- Derek Hawthorne, “In Praise of Pentti Linkola “
- Greg Johnson, Interview on Eco-Fascism  (Translations: Czech , French )
Related to Linkola
- Chad Crowley, “Towards a New European Palingenesis “
- Robert Stark Interviews Greg Johnson on Eco-Fascism 
Finally, I recommend “The Ecosins of Pentti Linkola ,” a short documentary/interview on YouTube which has English subtitles.