Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 250
European Cooperation & Other Questions
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:08: Donations
- The limited edition of Greg Johnson’s Toward a New Nationalism
- 2:33: “How can Europeans band together to defend their collective interests while preserving their independence and sovereignty?”
- Greg Johnson’s “Grandiose Nationalism”
- Greg Johnson’s “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off: In Defense of Petty Nationalism”
- Greg Johnson’s “Notes on the Ethnostate”
- Anton’s “Sex and Politics at the Euro-Hostel”
- Michael Walker’s “Going Somewhere? A Review of David Goodhart’s The Road to Somewhere”
- 29:19: “How did journalism go from one of the most respected professions to one of the most reviled in only a couple of decades?”
- 39:58: “Could a victim of a crime committed by migrants sue the NGO that allowed them in?”
- 45:04: “How can we incentivize whistle-blowers to expose establishment wrong-doers?”
- 57:47: Concluding Remarks
- Send your questions to: [email protected]
- To attend The Scandza Forum, send an email to [email protected]
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?
Why Men Die Younger Than Women