Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 249
Immigration: Boon or Punishment?
158 words / 59:16
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00: Introductions
- 0:11: Donations
- 1:08: The limited edition of Greg Johnson’s Toward a New Nationalism (announcement here)
- 3:20: Frodi on the Scandza Forums in Copehhagen and Oslo
- 5:00: Kevin MacDonald and how deplatforming changes book-buying
- 8:52: “It’s only a minority of minorities who push identity politics.”
- 21:08: “When I complain about immigration I always get told that the West deserves it.”
- Greg Johnson, “The Autochthony Argument“
- Greg Johnson, “A Nation of Immigrants?“
- 41:20: “What does the future of Counter-Currents look like?”
- “Check Out Counter-Currents‘ New Bitcute Channel“
- 45:10: “Should we be focusing more on IRL meetups?”
- 57:30: “Why can’t you just accept that humanity is becoming mixed”?
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 366 Greg Johnson, Imperium Press, & Nick Jeelvy on the Bronze-Bond Blowup
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 364 Richard Houck’s Anarcho-Tyranny 2020 & Beyond — Now in Audio!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 363 Should We “Trust the Science”?
Redéfinir le courant majoritaire