Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 249
Immigration: Boon or Punishment?
158 words / 59:16
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00: Introductions
- 0:11: Donations
- 1:08: The limited edition of Greg Johnson’s Toward a New Nationalism (announcement here)
- 3:20: Frodi on the Scandza Forums in Copehhagen and Oslo
- 5:00: Kevin MacDonald and how deplatforming changes book-buying
- 8:52: “It’s only a minority of minorities who push identity politics.”
- 21:08: “When I complain about immigration I always get told that the West deserves it.”
- Greg Johnson, “The Autochthony Argument“
- Greg Johnson, “A Nation of Immigrants?“
- 41:20: “What does the future of Counter-Currents look like?”
- “Check Out Counter-Currents‘ New Bitcute Channel“
- 45:10: “Should we be focusing more on IRL meetups?”
- 57:30: “Why can’t you just accept that humanity is becoming mixed”?
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 407 Gregory Hood on “Their Democracy”
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 406 The Writers’ Bloc on Kazakhstan & The Russian Vaxx
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 405 The Best Year Ever Extravaganza on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 404 The New Year’s Day Special
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 403 The Writers’ Bloc on Russia & The Moral Equivalent of War
A Polite Response to PhilosophiCat
Coudenhove-Kalergi’s Destructive Legacy
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 402 The Writers’ Bloc on NFT Nationalism