Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 248
Heroic Efforts to be Normal
Greg Johnson and John Morgan reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:05: Donations
- 2:59: “Should we call advocates of the Great Replacement ‘replacists’?”
- 6:06: “Why should we be concerned with the existence of the white race?”
- 13:00: “Isn’t leading a normal life good enough?”
- 24:48: “Why are White Nationalists concerned with the Jewish question?”
- Greg was trying to remember the book by Will Herberg, Protestant, Catholic, Jew: An Essay in American Religious Sociology (1955)
- 42:00: “Do Jews really promote Muslim immigration?”
- 49:19: “Jews in national populist politics: allies or infiltrators?”
- If you want to Ask Counter-Currents your questions, email them to [email protected]
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Scott Howard’s The Transgender-Industrial Complex
Liberals’ New Favorite President
Counter-Plugging the Ramadan Riots
Fables of Aggression: David Skrbina & Paul’s Cunning Plan
Now in Audio Version! Spencer J. Quinn on 200 Years Together Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 341
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Do White People Exist?
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part II: Fifty Years of Turbocharged Globalization