Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 248
Heroic Efforts to be Normal
Greg Johnson and John Morgan reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:05: Donations
- 2:59: “Should we call advocates of the Great Replacement ‘replacists’?”
- 6:06: “Why should we be concerned with the existence of the white race?”
- 13:00: “Isn’t leading a normal life good enough?”
- 24:48: “Why are White Nationalists concerned with the Jewish question?”
- Greg was trying to remember the book by Will Herberg, Protestant, Catholic, Jew: An Essay in American Religious Sociology (1955)
- 42:00: “Do Jews really promote Muslim immigration?”
- 49:19: “Jews in national populist politics: allies or infiltrators?”
- If you want to Ask Counter-Currents your questions, email them to [email protected]
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
David Duke’s Bottle of Red Pills
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson
Scientific Paper Predicts Ethnic French Canadians will Become a Minority in 2042
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 366 Greg Johnson, Imperium Press, & Nick Jeelvy on the Bronze-Bond Blowup