Print August 9, 2019 5 comments
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 243
Mass Shootings, Censorship, & Gun Control
To listen in a player, click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss the recent massacres in El Paso, Texas, Dayton, Ohio, and Gilroy, California and the establishment’s differing reactions to them.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:11: Donations
- 4:05: Deplatforming
- 8:31: The El Paso massacre and the response
- 11:45: The Dayton shooter and double standards
- 17:00: The Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting
- 18:45: The psychology of spree shooters
- 21:50: The causes of white social pathologies
- 21:50: The underlying cause of hopelessness
- 23:07: The system’s false solutions
- 29:52: Antifa are terrorists; multiculturalism is an inherently violent ideology
- 35:30: The coming American civil war
- 36:48: Why mass immigration invalidated democracy
- 38:58: Deplatforming as election tampering
- 40:34: The coming American civil war
- 42:10: Why Trump has blood on his hands
- 44:12: Race replacement is driving National Populism
- 49:14: The Republican capitulation on free speech and gun rights (Robert Hampton’s take here)
- 52:27: The Second Amendment and Gun Control
- 57:06: Why Americans should have automatic weapons
- 59:27: Turning this crisis into an opportunity
- Greg Johnson’s “Understanding the El Paso Walmart Massacre“
- Greg Johnson’s Press Release
- Greg Johnson’s “Against White Nationalist Terrorism“
- 62:04: Keeping the press honest
- 65:20: The upcoming Scandza Forum in Copenhagen (announcement)
- 67:35: Breaking News: The upcoming Scandza Forum in Oslo
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527 Machiavellianism & More
A “Novel” Approach to the Understanding of Evil
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526 Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 525 On Capitalism, Socialism, & the Ethnostate
Forgotten Roots of the Left: Fichte’s Moral & Political Philosophy, Part III
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 524 Pox Populi & Gearóid Murphy on Irish Nationalism
The Populist Moment, Chapter 12: Liberty — Equality — Fraternity: On the Meaning of a Republican Slogan
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 523 Greg Johnson Interviews Pox Populi
Meet Bryan Crusius: El Paso’s Shooter’s Father, Connected to JOHN OF GOD
Memory Hold / YouTube Channel
As an appendix Crusius is a Latinized form of the German family name Kraus.
Kraus means “curly”. Kraus is a stereotypically Jewish name, especially in the US. 50/50 or above that the shooter has Jewish ancestry. The shooter looks like Benjamin Disraeli with his curly forelocks, fat lower lip, as well. And of course that bizarre Star of David shelving unit in the video. Who has one of those? Five bucks says something concrete turns up on this sooner or later.
Morality and logic on your side got me thinking.
The following is just one example: I keep finding many who claim to be both w nationalist and Christian. I have not found a single individual able to eloquently explain how that works or how to love a neighbor unless they are Asian or (insert any “others”).
I have yet to see a white nationalist use morality and logic to explain their “Christianity”.
My question is, why do w nationalists (at least many) claim to be Christian? Anyone with half a brain understands how incompatible that is unless you cherry pick on Christianity which is basically not Christianity at all.
The very existence of “Christian white nationalists” is illogical and immoral from true Christianity’s perspective. You should do an episode on that.
A ‘failure to start’ drives males to the idea of the big reset: Burn society down so that it can start again, and maybe give them a possibility to shape their own future.
The ‘burn it all down’ (accelerationism) drives them to this kind of desperation deeds.
If societies reaction is to clamp down on these young men, it will only increase their desire to ‘burn it all down’. I.e more of these kinds of action will occur. On both sides of the political spectrum as this does not depend on politics, it’s a pure psychological reaction.
Of course politicians will try to use this for their agenda’s, that will never change.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.