Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 243
Mass Shootings, Censorship, & Gun Control
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss the recent massacres in El Paso, Texas, Dayton, Ohio, and Gilroy, California and the establishment’s differing reactions to them.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:11: Donations
- 4:05: Deplatforming
- 8:31: The El Paso massacre and the response
- 11:45: The Dayton shooter and double standards
- 17:00: The Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting
- 18:45: The psychology of spree shooters
- 21:50: The causes of white social pathologies
- 21:50: The underlying cause of hopelessness
- 23:07: The system’s false solutions
- 29:52: Antifa are terrorists; multiculturalism is an inherently violent ideology
- 35:30: The coming American civil war
- 36:48: Why mass immigration invalidated democracy
- 38:58: Deplatforming as election tampering
- 40:34: The coming American civil war
- 42:10: Why Trump has blood on his hands
- 44:12: Race replacement is driving National Populism
- 49:14: The Republican capitulation on free speech and gun rights (Robert Hampton’s take here)
- 52:27: The Second Amendment and Gun Control
- 57:06: Why Americans should have automatic weapons
- 59:27: Turning this crisis into an opportunity
- Greg Johnson’s “Understanding the El Paso Walmart Massacre“
- Greg Johnson’s Press Release
- Greg Johnson’s “Against White Nationalist Terrorism“
- 62:04: Keeping the press honest
- 65:20: The upcoming Scandza Forum in Copenhagen (announcement)
- 67:35: Breaking News: The upcoming Scandza Forum in Oslo
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Polish-Style Territorial Defense Could Be the Answer to the Risk of Civil War in France
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Should We Defend Anti-Semitic Literature?
G. Gordon Liddy’s When I Was a Kid, This Was a Free Country, Part 2