Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 238
Coulter, Conservatives, & Character
Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast on July 4th to discuss the defects of the American national character, especially American conservatives, as revealed by Ann Coulter’s discussion of the leak of Republican National Committee backgrounder reports on potential Trump administration appointees like Chris Kobach.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:09: Donations: We have raised $18,105.92 since the beginning of our annual fundraiser. Thanks to all our donors so far.
- 3:42: Counter-Currents under deplatforming attacks
- 6:51: Ann Coulter’s essay “Coulter on Kobach: The Swamp in Action” at VDare.com.
- 27:40: Rot at the core of the American character, especially American conservatives
- 43:00: The Declaration of Independence and egalitarian, bourgeois, individualist civil religion.
- 49:55: “Our Sacred Honor”: Overthrowing bourgeois individualism in America
- 54:21: Patrick Buchanan on Vladimir Putin and the rising tide of anti-liberalism.
Being Liked By Others While Hating Yourself
Thomas Rohkrämer’s Martin Heidegger: A Political Biography
Sam Francis’ Beautiful Losers
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
The Worst Week Yet: May 2-8, 2021
A D+ Examination of America’s Political Situation
Liberals’ New Favorite President
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part III: Challenging the Values of Universal Doctrines