Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 238
Coulter, Conservatives, & Character
Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast on July 4th to discuss the defects of the American national character, especially American conservatives, as revealed by Ann Coulter’s discussion of the leak of Republican National Committee backgrounder reports on potential Trump administration appointees like Chris Kobach.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:09: Donations: We have raised $18,105.92 since the beginning of our annual fundraiser. Thanks to all our donors so far.
- 3:42: Counter-Currents under deplatforming attacks
- 6:51: Ann Coulter’s essay “Coulter on Kobach: The Swamp in Action” at VDare.com.
- 27:40: Rot at the core of the American character, especially American conservatives
- 43:00: The Declaration of Independence and egalitarian, bourgeois, individualist civil religion.
- 49:55: “Our Sacred Honor”: Overthrowing bourgeois individualism in America
- 54:21: Patrick Buchanan on Vladimir Putin and the rising tide of anti-liberalism.
If You’re So Trad, Why Don’t You Move to Afghanistan?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
The Abortion Fight Returns
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson
Až vás rozsekají na kousky, bude jim to k smíchu: narcistický sadismus bílých levičáků
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 366 Greg Johnson, Imperium Press, & Nick Jeelvy on the Bronze-Bond Blowup