Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 236
The Alt-Lite Civil War, YouTube Wasn’t Broken, Anti-Censorship Legislation
Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast with a round table on recent events: our latest deplatforming, the Alt-Lite civil war, YouTube censorship, YouTube “victim” Caleb Cain, apostate Derek Black, legislative paths to roll back censorship and deplatforming, etc.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:13: Donations, Our 2019 Fundraiser, the Latest Deplatforming Attack
- 9:13: The Alt-Lite Civil War: Good riddance to bad rubbish (Caolan & George); too bad about Lauren Southern; we wish her a trad happy ending.
- 23:47: YouTube Wasn’t Broken: Low-agency squish-head and aspiring liberal YouTuber Caleb Cain presents himself as a victim of YouTube’s intellectual feast. Legacy Media mouthpieces froth in panic at too much uncensored debate.
- 24:57: An excursus on the psychology of apostates, e.g. Derek Black
- 29:33: Back to Caleb Cain
- 49:10: Greg outlines legislative paths to rollback corporate censorship.
- Milo, “Say Farewell to the Klepto Queen of the British Far Right“
- Kevin Roose, “The Making of a YouTube Radical“
- Greg Johnson, “The Psychology of Apostasy“
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 408 The Writers’ Bloc with Mark Weber on the Nuremberg Moral Paradigm
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 407 Gregory Hood on “Their Democracy”
The Gettr Grift
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 406 The Writers’ Bloc on Kazakhstan & The Russian Vaxx
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 405 The Best Year Ever Extravaganza on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 404 The New Year’s Day Special
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 403 The Writers’ Bloc on Russia & The Moral Equivalent of War