Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 236
The Alt-Lite Civil War, YouTube Wasn’t Broken, Anti-Censorship Legislation
Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast with a round table on recent events: our latest deplatforming, the Alt-Lite civil war, YouTube censorship, YouTube “victim” Caleb Cain, apostate Derek Black, legislative paths to roll back censorship and deplatforming, etc.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:13: Donations, Our 2019 Fundraiser, the Latest Deplatforming Attack
- 9:13: The Alt-Lite Civil War: Good riddance to bad rubbish (Caolan & George); too bad about Lauren Southern; we wish her a trad happy ending.
- 23:47: YouTube Wasn’t Broken: Low-agency squish-head and aspiring liberal YouTuber Caleb Cain presents himself as a victim of YouTube’s intellectual feast. Legacy Media mouthpieces froth in panic at too much uncensored debate.
- 24:57: An excursus on the psychology of apostates, e.g. Derek Black
- 29:33: Back to Caleb Cain
- 49:10: Greg outlines legislative paths to rollback corporate censorship.
- Milo, “Say Farewell to the Klepto Queen of the British Far Right“
- Kevin Roose, “The Making of a YouTube Radical“
- Greg Johnson, “The Psychology of Apostasy“
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 366 Greg Johnson, Imperium Press, & Nick Jeelvy on the Bronze-Bond Blowup
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 364 Richard Houck’s Anarcho-Tyranny 2020 & Beyond — Now in Audio!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 363 Should We “Trust the Science”?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 362 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord on the Movement Malaise & Other Questions