Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 221
Fróði Midjord & the Upcoming Scandza Forum
John Morgan is joined by Fróði Midjord, founder and chairman of the Scandza Forum, which is a pan-Scandinavian Right-wing metapolitical institution that has been holding conferences all over Scandinavia for more than a year now, with its next conference to be held in Copenhagen on September 15 featuring Greg Johnson alongside several other speakers (seats are still available). Fróði describes his background and what drew him to the Right, and we discuss the political situation in Scandinavia today and the upcoming Swedish election in particular, along with several other topics.
The topics discussed include:
- Fróði’s background, political orientation, & goals
- Fróði’s homeland, the Faroe Islands
- Scandinavian liberalism & why people tolerate it
- Non-white immigration in Scandinavia & its impact on crime, & how it is covered up
- The political climate of the Scandinavian countries
- The importance of not getting hung up on ideology in political activism
- Paganism, Christianity, & their relationship with politics
- The history and objectives of the Scandza Forum, & the upcoming conference
- The upcoming Swedish election, the ineffectiveness of the Sweden Democrats, and the new Alternative for Sweden party
- Whether or not “cultural integration” political measures such as burqa bans are beneficial for our cause or not
- The mistake in believing there can be “good” or “bad” non-white immigration
- The need for real-world associations among Rightists
- The unique characteristics of the Scandinavian identity
- Details about the upcoming Scandza Forum event and how to register
- Kevin MacDonald, “Hyper-Masculine behavior among Iron Age Scandinavian men,” The Occidental Observer, January 14, 2016
- Many of the talks previously given at the Scandza Forum can be viewed on Red Ice TV
* * *
Counter-Currents depends on the support of our readers and listeners. If you want Counter-Currents to survive and thrive, make a donation today.
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We still have not recovered from the loss of monthly donors after being deplatformed by PayPal. Let’s rectify that right now. Please use the secure online form below.
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Counter-Currents also takes a variety of crypto currencies:
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
Our Etherium address is: 0x6cB1fd85326739bABf48B80B82a4E8470F98Db7C
Our Litecoin address is: LauRgjKWtSSQPkvsjQwzcRtd9DyVwioLfu
Our Monero address is: 45ijQwamhwMDkE4S1gQ2GS7VG5jp181bYC3rEw71aKdJfYjBhMiiLDYbTKLQY7LdfierEbfNJ9HNAYLj6h39i7paL4q29Bz
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected].
Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 346 Roundtable with Jim Goad
Whitsuntide: Sacred Fire, Divine Gifts, & the Quest for the Holy Grail
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 345 The Fake Morality of Anti-Whiteness
Here’s What You Missed Behind the Paywall! Interview with Jared Taylor
Bryan Caplan’s Open Borders