Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 207
Answering Sargon of Akkad
Audio version: To listen in a player, use the one above or click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.” To subscribe to the CC podcast RSS feed, click here.
Millennial Woes leads Greg Johnson through YouTube Skeptic Sargon of Akkad’s eight questions for White Nationalists. The questions are:
- Are Jews Oppressing White People?
- Should Interracial Couples be Forced to Separate?
- Should the Government Prevent Citizens from Leaving the Country to Preserve the Race?
- Should the State Control Education?
- Should the State Control the Media?
- Should the State Control the Economy?
- Do the Decisions of Individual White People Matter to the Alt-Right’s Goals?
- Should Women Have a Role in Public Life?
The Evolution of the Anti-War Film, Part Two: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
A Response to Nathan Cofnas
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
The Worst Week Yet: May 30-June 5, 2021
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part V: Liberal Democracy in the Service of Global Hegemony
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Dying for Freedom