Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Michael Polignano reconvene for a new weekly Counter-Currents Radio podcast.
This week we’re joined by technology consultant Louis Cypher to discuss the technical issues facing the dissident Right in light of Silicon Valley’s recent crackdown, and the emerging technologies we can utilize to ensure our voices continue to be heard going forward.
- Introduction and background of recent events: 0:00
- Louis Cypher joins the show: 11:00
- The new rules of the game: 13:30
- The Alt Tech and the development of a distributed “Internet 2.0”: 14:45
- How to handle the challenge of getting people to adopt new technologies and practice “digital hygiene”: 17:15
- How we can remain accessible to newcomers while securing our internet presence: 20:00
- The resiliency of a distributed internet: 24:30
- Timeline predictions on when “Internet 2.0” technologies will become widely available: 30:30
- The disruptive nature of new distributed internet technologies: 33:30
- Us vs. the Establishment in cyberspace and how technology ultimately works in our favor: 37:30
- Using our resources wisely with “triage” in favor of what’s working: 41:45
- Final thoughts: 45:45
If you would like to help Counter-Currents fight back from these attacks, please consider making a donation. There are several ways to do so.
First, you can use a credit card.
Note: Credit card numbers are not stored on our server, and all connections are secure and encrypted.
Second, you can use Hatreon.
“Hatreon” is like Patreon but for the “haters” who are being purged from Patreon as part of the vast ongoing deplatforming of white advocates and dissident Rightists. Hatreon helps creative dissidents enjoy steady, predictable incomes from patrons who make monthly pledges of support. Just go to my Hatreon profile page  and make a pledge. (Use the invite code BNIHVDDYXEHW.)
Hatreon is run by a dissident Rightist like us. Hatreon is highly ethical and takes only a very small percentage of donations to cover their costs. I very much want Hatreon to succeed, so please sign up for an account today. Help Hatreon get off to a strong start — and help Counter-Currents stay in the fight.
Third, Counter-Currents also takes Bitcoin.
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
In the coming weeks, we will begin accepting donations in all digital currencies, and we will publish a tutorial on how you can begin using them.
Finally, you can also mail donations to:
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
We are profoundly grateful for the outpouring of generosity from a large number of readers. But we need to hear from all of you. Especially from our monthly donors. Please renew today.
Winter is coming for white advocacy. We must be industrious ants, building up capital and bracing ourselves for further attacks and deplatforming. We can no longer be happy-go-lucky grasshoppers, depending on the kindness and fair play of capitalists. Fear not, we will never quit. But we need to build new institutions, an integrated electronic ethnostate offering everything from domain registration to webhosting to DDOS protection to mailing list management — all controlled by our movement. This is a huge task, and we obviously should have started building it years ago. But when you donate, you are helping us build it today.
Thank you for your loyal readership and generosity.