Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 182
New Books on the Alt Right
519 words / 46:38
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Michael Polignano reconvene for a new weekly Counter-Currents Radio podcast.
- Opening Remarks: 0:00
- Thanks for Your Donations: 0:22
- Two new books on the Alt Right: 2:53
- Joshua Green’s Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency: 3:06
- John Morgan’s “What Would Evola Do?“
- George Hawley’s Making Sense of the Alt-Right: 14:23
- Steve Bannon negs Richard Spencer: 21:58
- John Morgan’s “What is Identitarianism?” quoted in Hungarian Jewish publication: 22:49
- Netanyahu in Budapest; Orbán vs. Soros: 26:53
- John Morgan’s “Orbán vs. Soros“
- Shop Talk: 38:44
- Greg Johnson at American Renaissance: 38:57
- The Eighth Francis Parker Yockey Memorial Dinner, San Francisco, in August: 39:25
- Jared Taylor at the Fifth Meeting of the Northwest Forum, August 26: 40:19
- The Francis Parker Yockey Centennial Dinner, September 18: 41:14
- New and upcoming books: 42:34
- Fenek Solère’s Rising
- Jonathan Bowden’s Extremists: Studies in Metapolitics
- Greg Johnson, You Asked for It: Selected Interviews, vol. 1
- Kerry Bolton’s More Artists of the Right
- Anthony M. Ludovici’s Confessions of an Anti-Feminist
- North American New Right, no. 2
- Christopher Pankhurst’s Numinous Machines
- Greg Johnson and Michael Polignano, eds., The Counter-Currents Interviews, vol. 1
- Tito Perdue, Cynosura
- J. A. Nicholl, Venus and Her Thugs
- Concluding Remarks and Next Week’s Show: 46:14
If you want to donate to our current fundraiser, please do so today!
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation with the form below.
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected]. Please give generously!
If you want to be thanked on the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, please include a name you want to use and any message you want to have read on air.
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Remembering Knut Hamsun
(August 4, 1859–February 19, 1952)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 360 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
C’est OK d’être blanc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 357 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Carl Schmitt
(July 11, 1888–April 7, 1985)
Sports Are Gay