Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: April 2016Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
April was another very strong month. Compared to March, unique visitors were up slightly, visits and page views were down slightly, and hits increased. Basically, we are plateaued. Over the years, Counter-Currents has established a pattern of growth, followed by plateaus, followed by new spurts of growth. Who knows where the next uptick will take us.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|April 2016||121,779||327,150||1,514,605||4,525,313||59.50 GB|
|March 2016||119,288||343,090||1,586,158||4,385,429||55.58 GB|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In April, we added 65 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine. We passed 5,000 total posts in April.
3. April’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Colin Liddell, “1488 is the Gateway Drug to the Alt-Right, Not the Other Way Round,” 10,488
- Greg Johnson interviews Weev, 7,995
- Greg Paulson, “Milo Yiannopolous and Allies of Color,” 7,618
- Greg Johnson, “Why Ramzpaul is Right (and Why It Doesn’t Matter),” 7,340
- Greg Johnson, “Abortion and White Nationalism,” 6,433
- James Dunphy, “A White Nationalist Attends a Bernie Sanders Rally,” 5,957
- Greg Johnson, “Six Essential Works on White Nationalism,” 5,791
- Rabbit, “Introducing the Alt Left,” 5,705
- Spencer Quinn, “The Repulsive Right,” 5,680
- Guillaume Durocher, “Understanding Hitler and the Third Reich,” 5,549
- Guillaume Faye, “The Conquest of Europe Begins,” 4,922
- Lawrence Murray, “White Nationalism FAQ,” 4,783
- Spencer Quinn, “The Negro: America’s Problem,” 4,705
- Irmin Vinson, “Black Crime and a Well-Meaning White Lady,” 4,615
- Greg Johnson, “Remembering Adolf Hitler,” 4,576
- Greg Johnson, “Ahead of the Curve,” 4,356
- Greg Johnson, “Why the Holocaust Happened, and Why It Won’t Happen Again,” 4,272
- Greg Johnson interviews Nathan Damigo, 4,122
- Charles Lyons reviews Jack Donovan’s Becoming a Barbarian, 4,113
- Frank Hilliard, “The Alternative Right Belongs to the Darwinians,” 3,547
In April, we had top-20 articles from three new authors: James Dunphy, Charles Lyons, and Frank Hilliard, plus interviews with Weev and Nathan Damigo. Congratulations, gentlemen, and thanks. Greg Johnson had 6 top-20 articles. Spencer Quinn had two articles. Colin Liddell, Greg Paulson, Rabbit, Guillaume Durocher, Guillaume Faye, Lawrence Murray, and Irmin Vinson each had 1 article.
4. April’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. April’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 10 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 3 Australian cities, and 7 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In May and June, Counter-Currents will publish Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream, Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond, and other works.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism