Six Essential Works on White Nationalism
A reader asked me to compile lists of essential works on White Nationalism, race realism, the Jewish question, the New Right, and other topics. This is the first installment.
White Nationalism is about the creation of racially homogeneous homelands for all white peoples. White Nationalism is, therefore, incompatible with all types of multiracial societies, regardless of whether whites are supreme or subordinate.
1. Jared Taylor, White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century (Oakton, Virginia: New Century Foundation, 2011). Read my review here.
2. Sam Francis, Essential Writings on Race, ed. Jared Taylor (Oakton, Virginia: New Century Foundation, 2007).
3. Patrick J. Buchanan, Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025? (New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2011). Read my review here.
By the definition of White Nationalism offered above, the first three books on this list do not advocate White Nationalism. Instead, Jared Taylor does not talk about solutions and does not like the label “White Nationalist,” preferring the less specific “white advocate.” Sam Francis basically advocated white supremacy. And Patrick Buchanan envisions a meritocratic but normatively white society, i.e., a soft form of white supremacism. These books are included here, however, because they offer facts and arguments sufficient to establish White Nationalist conclusions, even of the authors don’t want to go there.
4. Wilmot Robertson, The Dispossessed Majority, fourth edition (Cape Canaveral, Florida: Howard Allen, 1996).
5. Wilmot Robertson, The Ethnostate (Cape Canaveral, Florida: Howard Allen, 1992).
6. Frank Salter, On Genetic Interests: Family, Ethnicity and Humanity in an Age of Mass Migration (New York: Routledge, 2006)
These last three books provide explicit cases for white ethnostates.
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Tonight’s Livestream: Greg Johnson & Fróði Midjord on Network
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 337 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 336 Interview with Jared Taylor
A Robertson Roundup: Remembering Wilmot Robertson (April 16, 1915 – July 8, 2005)
Remembering Dominique Venner
(April 16, 1935 – May 21, 2013)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment