Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: March 2016Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
March was a another very strong month. Compared to February, unique visitors were down slightly, visits were up slightly, and page views and hits increased significantly, meaning that visitors are spending more time viewing more pages and better absorbing our message. That’s why we’re here.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|March 2016||119,288||343,090||1,586,158||4,385,429||55.58 GB|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In March, we added 77 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine.
3. March’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Greg Johnson, “Gay Panic on the Alt Right,” 13,241
- Lawrence Murray, “Tay Did Nothing Wrong,” 9,741
- Julian Langness, “How Europe’s War of Liberation Could Begin,” 9,140
- Donald Thoresen, “Chicago: The Veil is Being Lifted,” 8,731
- Greg Johnson, “Nordics, Aryans, and Whites,” 8,306
- Guillaume Faye, “The Intentional Genocide of European Peoples,” 7,100
- Jarosław Ostrogniew, “The Left is Inferior,” 5,897
- Spencer Quinn, “An Open Letter to Ben Shapiro,” 5,589
- Claus Brinker, “The NPI Identity Politics Conference,” 5,456
- Guillaume Durocher, “Nordicism Today,” 5,441
- Guillaume Durocher, “Hitler vs. the Untermenschen: Myth and Reality,” 4,716
- Ted Sallis, “You Say You Want a Revolution,” 4,645
- Guillaume Durocher, “The Psychology of the Judeocritic,” 4,495
- Lawrence Murray, “The Fight for the Alt Right,” 4,398
- Guillaume Durocher, “Schopenhauer and Hitler,” Part 1, 4,335
- Greg Johnson, “‘I’ve Got Mine Buddy’: Non-Whites Against Immigration,” 4,135
- Julius Evola, “The Decay of Words, Part 1: Virtue and Vice,” 4,104
- F. C. Stoughton, “After Brussels: Let’s Try Collective Punishment,” 4,069
- Colin Liddell, “The Atrocities in Brussels,” 3,856
- Julius Evola, “The Enjoyment of Vulgarity,” 3,760
In March, Guillaume Durocher had 4 articles in the top 20; Greg Johnson had 3; Lawrence Murray and Julius Evola each had two; Julian Langness, Donald Thoresen, Guillaume Faye, Jarosław Ostrogniew, Claus Brinker, Ted Sallis, F. C. Stoughton, and Colin Liddell each had one. A new writer, Spencer Quinn, is also debuting in our top 20.
4. March’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. March’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 10 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 3 Australian cities, and 7 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In April and May, Counter-Currents will publish Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream, Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond, and other works.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
Remembering P. R. Stephensen