Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: February 2016Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
February was a very strong month. Although it is two days shorter than January, we had significantly more unique visitors and visits than in January.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In February, we added 82 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine.
3. February’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Greg Johnson, “Roosh Really is a Rape Advocate,” 17,908
- Greg Johnson, “Yes Roosh, White Nationalists Want to Control Sexual Behavior,” 10,592
- Julian Langness, “Ten Things You Can Do to Help the War in Europe,” 7,078
- Greg Johnson, “Why Conservatives Conserve Nothing,” 7,008
- Gregory Hood, “Trump: The Last American,” 6,948
- M. K. Lane, “Will Jews Change Sides?,” 6,070
- Guillaume Durocher, “Traditionalist and Degenerate Themes in Game of Thrones,” 4,624
- Bain Dewitt, “Donald and Us,” 4,388
- Greg Johnson, “Notes on Heidegger and Evola,” 4,203
- “My Nationalist Pony: An Interview with Buttercup Dew,” 4,154
- Donald Thoresen, “White Nationalist Answers to Postcolonialist Questions,” 3,704
- Greg Johnson, “Graduate School with Heidegger,” 3,622
- F. Roger Devlin, “Attack of the Paleosaurs,” 3,092
- Greg Johnson, Crowdsourcing Appeal for Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream, 2,994
- Greg Johnson, A Fundraising Appeal: Counter-Currents Needs Your Help, 2,860
- Julian Langness, “Tangled, Frozen, and ‘Tolkienist’ Values,” 2,815
- Black Invention Myths, 2,765
- Greg Johnson Interviews Paul Waggener, Transcript, 2,635
- Colin Liddell, “The Battle of Dover,” 2,624
- Jef Costello, “The Vermont Teddy Bear is a Giant Phallus,” 2,475
In February, M. K. Lane made his first appearance in our top 20. Greg Johnson had 5 articles, 2 news items, and 2 interviews in the top 20. Julian Langness had 2 articles in the top 20. Gregory Hood, M. K. Lane, Guillaume Durocher, Bain Dewitt, Buttercup Dew, Donald Thoresen, F. Roger Devlin, Paul Waggener, Colin Liddell, and Jef Costello each had 1 appearance. By the magic of search engines, the Buttercup Dew interview from January 2014 rose back into our top 10.
4. February’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. February’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles
- Sao Paulo
Our top cities include 6 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 11 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In March and April, Counter-Currents will publish Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream, Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond, and other works.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 380 Greg Johnson & Endeavour Discuss James Bond
Racial Solidarity & Moral Hazard
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 379 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Endeavour
Remembering Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844–August 25, 1900)
Remembering Aleister Crowley
(October 12, 1875–December 1, 1947)
Contre le sectarisme de droite
Qu’est-ce que l’Alt Right ?
Savitri Devi, Traditionalism, & Nature Religion