Counter-Currents Radio Podcast 143
Greg Johnson Interviews Paul Waggener
Greg Johnson interviews Paul Waggener, musician, artist, author, founding member of the folkish pagan group Wolves of Vinland, and head of Operation Werewolf.
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Topics discussed include:
- Paul’s upbringing and spiritual path
- His intellectual and musical influences
- The Wolves of Vinland
- Traditional gender roles
- The importance of ritual
- Motorcycle clubs as models for the Wolves’ membership structure
- What the Wolves reject about the modern world
- The Wolves as folkish group
- The importance of self-employment and the economics of the tribe
- Jack Donovan and the Wolves
- The cultural corrosiveness of irony
- Self-improvement through community
- Friendship and self-improvement
- Operation Werewolf
- Paul’s music: from black metal to country
- Paul’s gym and personal training
- Paul as writer
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected