Counter-Currents Radio Podcast 143
Greg Johnson Interviews Paul Waggener
Greg Johnson interviews Paul Waggener, musician, artist, author, founding member of the folkish pagan group Wolves of Vinland, and head of Operation Werewolf.
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Topics discussed include:
- Paul’s upbringing and spiritual path
- His intellectual and musical influences
- The Wolves of Vinland
- Traditional gender roles
- The importance of ritual
- Motorcycle clubs as models for the Wolves’ membership structure
- What the Wolves reject about the modern world
- The Wolves as folkish group
- The importance of self-employment and the economics of the tribe
- Jack Donovan and the Wolves
- The cultural corrosiveness of irony
- Self-improvement through community
- Friendship and self-improvement
- Operation Werewolf
- Paul’s music: from black metal to country
- Paul’s gym and personal training
- Paul as writer
Remembering Martin Rojas
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 11, Homogeneidade
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Rich Houck Discusses Mishima’s My Friend Hitler on The Writers’ Bloc
We Apologize for Your Feral Behavior
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Gregory Hood & Greg Johnson on Burnham & Machiavellianism
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 10, O que Há de Errado com a Diversidade?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 457
Greg Johnson & Millennial Woes on Common Mistakes in English
Deconstructing Our Own Religion to Own the Libs