Counter-Currents Radio Podcast 143
Greg Johnson Interviews Paul Waggener
Greg Johnson interviews Paul Waggener, musician, artist, author, founding member of the folkish pagan group Wolves of Vinland, and head of Operation Werewolf.
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Topics discussed include:
- Paul’s upbringing and spiritual path
- His intellectual and musical influences
- The Wolves of Vinland
- Traditional gender roles
- The importance of ritual
- Motorcycle clubs as models for the Wolves’ membership structure
- What the Wolves reject about the modern world
- The Wolves as folkish group
- The importance of self-employment and the economics of the tribe
- Jack Donovan and the Wolves
- The cultural corrosiveness of irony
- Self-improvement through community
- Friendship and self-improvement
- Operation Werewolf
- Paul’s music: from black metal to country
- Paul’s gym and personal training
- Paul as writer
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 351: State of the Movement Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
Do Black Lives Matter?
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Interview with Petr Hampl: Breached Enclosure & Redneck Sociology