Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: December 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
December was a very strong month, although due to the Christmas and New Year holidays, our traffic declined starting on the Tuesday before Christmas. For the second month running, we put exactly 100 posts on the site. I want to thank our hard-working authors and translators for making this level of performance possible.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In December, we added 100 pieces and more than 500 comments to our webzine.
3. December’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Trevor Lynch reviews Star Wars, Episode VII: The Force Awakens, 13,114
- Matt Armstrong, “White Men Wanted,” 10,604
- Greg Johnson, “In Defense of Prejudice,” 7,344
- Margot Metroland, “The Metapolitics of Taylor Swift,” 5,925
- Margot Metroland, “Nazi Barbie is Sooo Fierce!,” 5,201
- Greg Johnson, “The End of Globalization,” 5,064
- Kerry Bolton, “Wotan as Archetype: The Carl Jung Essay,” 4,767
- Greg Johnson interviews Vox Day (Cuckservative), 4,599
- Ann Sterzinger, “Daniel Friberg: Sweden and the Real Right,” 4,428
- Guillaume Durocher, “White Nationalism Explained with Charts, Part 1: Non-Whites in America,” 4,321
- Guillaume Durocher, “The Call of the Blood: Some Advice to Multi-Racial Children and Third Culture Kids,” 4,145
- Charles Jansen, “The Metapolitics of Harry Potter,” 4,021
- Julian Langness, “Every 4.8 Seconds a White Woman or Girl Is Raped by Muslims in Europe,” 4,004
- Guillaume Durocher, “White Nationalism Explained with Charts, Part 4: Who are We?,” 3,960
- John Law, “Thoughts on the European New Right,” Part 1, 3,597
- Ted Sallis, “The Nazi Next Time,” 3,429
- Colin Liddell, “The Great Reserve Army of Populism,” 3,324
- Guillaume Durocher, “The Metis’ Choice,” 3,263
- Lawrence Murray, “Don’t Tread on Dhimmi,” 3,253
- David Yorkshire reviews The Hateful Eight, 3,204
In December, we had four new writers in our top 20: Matt Armstrong, John Law, Lawrence Murray, and David Yorkshire. Congratulations, gentlemen, and thank you! Greg Johnson and Guillaume Durocher each had four top 20 pieces; Margot Metroland had two; and Kerry Bolton, Ann Sterzinger, Charles Jansen, Julian Langness, Ted Sallis, and Colin Liddell each had one. (Julian Langness’ article was in the top 20 last month as well.) I want to thank all our writers for making Counter-Currents great.
4. December’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. December’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles
- Sao Paulo
Our top cities include 6 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 11 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In December, we released Jef Costello’s novel Heidegger in Chicago; a new collection of Greg Johnson’s writings called Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country; and James J. O’Meara’s Green Nazi in Space!
In January and February, we will release North American New Right, vol. 2; Julius Evola’s East and West; and Jef Costello’s essay collection The Importance of James Bond.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism