Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: November 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
November was our best month ever in terms of unique visitors and numbers of visits. Two of our articles went viral, and more than 40 of our articles were read more than 2,000 times each. We also put a record-breaking 100 articles on the site in November, due largely to a sharp increase in translations (55 in total, including into Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Polish, Russian, and Slovak). I want to thank our hard-working authors and translators for making this growth possible.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In November, we added 100 pieces and more than 500 comments to our webzine.
3. November’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Greg Johnson, “The Counter-Currents H. P. Lovecraft Prize for Literature,” 24,089
- Julian Langness, “Every 4.8 Seconds a White Woman or Girl is Raped by Muslims in Europe,” 15,475
- Donald Thoresen, “Bowl-Cuts and Hate Facts: The Comedy of Million-Dollar Extreme,” 9,655
- Claus Brinker, “The National Policy Institute’s 2015 Fall Conference,” 8,036
- Christopher Pankhurst, “After the Paris Massacre,” 6,897
- Greg Johnson, “The Coming Pedophile Rape Epidemic,” 6,770
- Greg Johnson Interviews Vox Day (Transcript), 5,396
- Jewish Tribal Review, “Jewish Character Traits in Israel,” 4,756
- Guillaume Durocher, “Some Recent Genetic Studies . . . & Hitler,” 4,581
- Greg Johnson, “To a Reluctant Bridegroom,” 4,557
- Colin Liddell, “Sound as a Pound,” 4,474
- End of Zion, “The Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project,” 4,427
- Guillaume Durocher, “Learning French with Jean-Marie Le Pen,” 3,959
- Jonathan Bowden, “Bowden on Islam: The Manchester Speech,” 3,714
- Tomasz Szczepański, “The Other Europe: An Interview on Intermarium,” 3,685
- Juleigh Howard-Hobson, “Breaking the Rules: Paul Waggener’s On Magic,” 3,624
- Silas, “Courage is an Exercise: Lessons from CasaPound,” 3,609
- Adriano Romualdi, “National Socialism,” 3,593
- Greg Paulson, “Neutralizing the Power of Anti-White Historical Narratives,” 3,570
- Claus Brinker Reviews Experimenter, 3,435
One testimony to Counter-Currents’ growth is that in November, we had seven new writers in our top 20: Julian Langness, Jewish Tribal Review, End of Zion, Tomasz Szczepański, Silas, Adriano Romualdi, and Greg Paulson. Greg Johnson had 4 top 20 pieces, counting his interview with Vox Day; Claus Brinker and Guillaume Durocher each had 2; and Donald Thoresen, Christopher Pankhurst, Colin Liddell, Jonathan Bowden, and Juleigh Howard-Hobson each had one. I want to thank all our writers for making Counter-Currents great.
I am also going to list the other articles that were read more than 2,000 times in November, so the authors can see how well they did.
21. Colin Liddell, “Understanding the War in Syria,” 3,356
22. Jack Donovan, “All They Have is Fear,” 3,281
23. Jarosław Ostrogniew, “On Mortality,” 3,165
24. Greg Johnson, “It is Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas,” 3,149
25. Lawrence Murray, “Mahomet, Emperor of the French,” 3,097
26. Irmin Vinson, “Responses to Holocaust Provocations,” 2,958
27. Ann Sterzinger, “The Magical Bottomless Labor Pool,” 2,896
28. Trevor Lynch Reviews Spectre, 2,856
29. F. C. Stoughton, “Parisian Hugs,” 2,769
30. Jonathan Bowden, “Vanguardism: Hope for the Future,” 2,646
31. Jonathan Bowden, “Gabriele D’Annunzio,” 2,562
32. Bain Dewitt, “State Sanctioned Child-Rape,” 2,547
33. Adriano Romualdi, “Italian Fascism,” 2,422
34. Michael Bell, “Warcraft: A Primer,” 2,299
35. Greg Johnson, “White Extinction,” 2,293
36. Bain Dewitt, “Paris: Over the Line of Tolerance,” 2,236
37. Andrew Hamilton, “Europe’s Continental Boundaries,” 2,203
38. Jewish Tribal Review, “Moneylenders in the Temple: Jews and the Sacred,” 2,201
39. Jef Costello, “The Cat is Back,” 2,185
40. Greg Johnson, “Why ‘White’ Nationalism,” 2,151
41. Tom Goodrich, “A Fate Worse than Death,” 2,075
42. Jarosław Ostrogniew, “The Polish Parliamentary Elections of 2015,” 2,039
4. November’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. November’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles
- Sao Paulo
Our top cities include 6 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 10 national capitals. Sao Paulo, Brazil, and (I believe) Madrid are making their first appearances in our top 20.
6. Our Book Publishing
In December, we will release Jef Costello’s novel Heidegger in Chicago and a new collection of Greg Johnson’s writings called Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country.
Later this autumn/winter, we will release North American New Right, vol. 2; Julius Evola’s East and West; Jef Costello’s essay collection The Importance of James Bond; and James J. O’Meara’s Green Nazi in Space!
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
Remembering P. R. Stephensen
Remembering René Guénon: November 15, 1886–January 7, 1951
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 559: The Return of Tommy Robinson