Since our last update , we have received 22 donations, in amounts ranging from $5 to $1,000, totaling $1,886.16. Our total is now $38,823.80. We thus fell $1,176.20 short of last year’s goal of $40,000. I blame myself for not working harder.
So the 2015 Summer Fundraiser is over. I want to thank all of our donors yet again. And because I am not one to be stopped by my own arbitrary deadlines, I also want to announce the beginning of our Fall Fundraiser. Let’s see how long it takes to close that shortfall.
* * *
You can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations  page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word  or PDF .
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation  page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your loyal readership and support.