59:30 / 116 words
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Greg Johnson talks to Lithuanian nationalist youth activist Mindaugas Sidaravičius. Topics include:
- How he became a nationalist
- Nationalism in Lithuania today
- The ethnic situation in Lithuania
- The Polish and Russian minorities in Lithuania
- The benefits and hazards of NATO and EU membership for Lithuanian nationalism
- The polarizing effect of the Ukraine-Russia conflict
- His long-term plans for his political career
We apologize for some sound problems. The Counter-Currents laptop is on its last legs and urgently needs replacement.