Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 136
Daniel Friberg on the Swedish New Right
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson talks to Daniel Friberg, CEO of Arktos Media and Wiking Mineral, a co-founder of the Swedish metapolitical think tank Motpol, and the author of a new book out in Swedish and English, The Real Right Returns: A Handbook for the True Opposition (London: Arktos, 2015). Topics include:
- No, his name does not echo
- How he became a nationalist
- The ethnic situation in Sweden today
- How he discovered the New Right
- The importance of metapolitics
- The puerile rhetoric of revolution on the Right
- Real (ethnic) nationalism vs. civic and cultural nationalism
- Nationalism in Sweden today
- The fallacy of accelerationism
- Media witch hunts in Sweden and how to counter them
- Why nationalists should not expect gender parity in our movement
- The biological reason why men fight and take risks and women do not
- Friberg’s metapolitical dictionary
- The importance of Guillaume Faye’s concept of “archeofuturism”
- Enough gloom and doom on the Right; why we will win
- The need for a concrete vision of the world we are going to create
- The intellectual and political adventure of the Right
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Reklama a válka proti bělochům — pokračování
Polish-Style Territorial Defense Could Be the Answer to the Risk of Civil War in France
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Jonathan Bowden’s The Cultured Thug
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special