Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: September 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
September was our best month ever in terms of traffic. We had just under 125,000 unique visitors, an increase of just under 20% over August’s figures. I want to welcome all of our new readers. Drop me a line, and let me know how you came here and what we are doing right. Let us hope that this growth can be sustained.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In September, we added 80 pieces and more than 500 comments to our webzine.
3. September’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Julien Rochedy, “To the Little German Girl Raped by a Migrant,” 11,513
- Greg Johnson, “White Genocide,” 11,064
- Greg Johnson, “White Civilization in the Dumpster,” 10,237
- Greg Johnson Interviews Vox Day, 9,089
- Greg Johnson, “Defeating the Left: Vox Day’s SJWs Always Lie,” 8,387
- Patrick Le Brun, “The Best Nationalist Pamphlet Ever: 26 Concrete Legal Measures for Remigration,” 5,701
- Patrick Le Brun, “Fascism American Style,” 4,994
- John Morgan, “The Camp of the Migrants,” 4,950
- Ted Sallis, “After the Deluge,” 4,827
- Dominique Venner, “Hitler’s Failure,” 4,806
- Greg Johnson, “Quotes Advocating White Genocide,” 4,724
- Patrick Le Brun, “Les Brigandes: French Nationalist Pop,” 4,703
- Guillaume Faye, “The Migratory Invasion, Part 1: A Terrifying Diagnosis,” 4,682
- Ann Sterzinger, “Is God the New Yoda? Vox Day, Castalia House, and the Fight Against Political Correctness,” 4,666
- Leo Yankevich, “Do Not Shed Tears for the Drowned Boys,” 4,539
- Patrick Le Brun, “When Socialists and Cucks Fear Us, Borders are Closed,” 3,937
- Jack Donovan, “The American Flag is Not a Phallic Symbol,” 3,867
- J. F. C. Fuller, “Why Hitler Lost,” 3,603
- Ann Sterzinger, “Why are Social Justice Warriors’ Complaints So Bizarre?” 3,530
- Guillaume Durocher, “The Parable of the One-Legged Pants,” 3,465
In September, Greg Johnson had 5 top 20 pieces, counting his interview with Vox Day; Patrick Le Brun had 4 pieces; Ann Sterzinger had 2; Julien Rochedy, John Morgan, Ted Sallis, Guillaume Faye, Leo Yankevich, Jack Donovan, J. F. C. Fuller, and Guillaume Durocher each had 1; in addition, 2 of the top 20 were translated by Guillaume Durocher, and 1 was translated by Greg Johnson. Interestingly, Greg Johnson’s “White Civilization in the Dumpster” and Ann Sterzinger’s “Why are Social Justice Warriors’ Complaints So Bizarre?” were in August’s top 20 as well. I want to thank all of our authors for making Counter-Currents great.
4. September’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
Just for fun, September’s bottom 20 countries (bearing in mind that some countries might have even fewer readers, i.e., none)
- French Polynesia
- Falkland Islands
- French Guyana
- San Marino
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Central African Republic
- Bonaire, St. Eustatius, and Saba
- Cape Verde
- Sierra Leone
- Democratic Republic of Congo
5. September’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles
Our top cities include 7 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 11 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In April, we published Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune?
In August, we published James J. O’Meara’s End of an Era: Mad Men and the Ordeal of Civility.
In October, we will release Jef Costello’s novel Heidegger in Chicago and a new collection of Greg Johnson’s writings called Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country.
Later this autumn, we will release North American New Right, vol. 2; Julius Evola’s East and West; and Jef Costello’s essay collection The Importance of James Bond.
In April, Logik Forlag in Sweden published a Swedish edition of Greg Johnson’s New Right vs. Old Right, which is also coming out in French, Spanish, and Polish translations. Collin Cleary’s Summoning the Gods will appear in French translation. Andy Nowicki’s Under the Nihil and Lost Violent Souls will appear in Portuguese.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Counter-Currents Events
- On September 13th, James O’Meara gave a talk in New York City on his new book End of an Era: Mad Men and the Ordeal of Civility.
- On September 26th, Greg Johnson gave a talk called “Toward the Tipping Point” in Stockholm.
- In October, Greg Johnson will speak on “The Refutation of Libertarianism” in the U.K.
9. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
10. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 357 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Carl Schmitt
(July 11, 1888–April 7, 1985)
Remembering Revilo Oliver (July 7, 1908–August 20, 1994)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 355 Independence Day with Greg Hood
The Counter-Currents Newsletter, June 2021
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 354 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 351: State of the Movement Roundtable