To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Greg Johnson talks to Patrick Le Brun about some his recent articles. Topics include:
- “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Politically Motivated Mass Murder in the U.S. “
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror ,” Part 1
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror ,” Part 2
- Opportunities for White Nationalists to use lawfare techniques
- The importance of preserving moral legitimacy in our cause
- The importance of reciprocity to white moral consciousness
- The morally corrosive nature of embitterment
- The self-destructive nature of spite
Due to a recording problem, we lost several minutes of the interview around the 7 minute mark. We apologize for the abrupt jump.