Warfare & Lawfare
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson talks to Patrick Le Brun about some his recent articles. Topics include:
- “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Politically Motivated Mass Murder in the U.S.“
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror,” Part 1
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror,” Part 2
- Opportunities for White Nationalists to use lawfare techniques
- The importance of preserving moral legitimacy in our cause
- The importance of reciprocity to white moral consciousness
- The morally corrosive nature of embitterment
- The self-destructive nature of spite
Due to a recording problem, we lost several minutes of the interview around the 7 minute mark. We apologize for the abrupt jump.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 378 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Mark Gullick
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 377 Millennial Woes & Karl Thorburn on Life in the Dark Age
Contre le sectarisme de droite
Qu’est-ce que l’Alt Right ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 376 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Beau Albrecht
We are All Forest Rebels Now
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 375 Greg Johnson, Stephen Paul Foster, & Richard Houck on How to Respond to Being Called a “Hater!”
On Red State Secession