To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson talks to Patrick Le Brun about some his recent articles. Topics include:
- “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Politically Motivated Mass Murder in the U.S.“
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror,” Part 1
- “Lawfare in the Age of White Terror,” Part 2
- Opportunities for White Nationalists to use lawfare techniques
- The importance of preserving moral legitimacy in our cause
- The importance of reciprocity to white moral consciousness
- The morally corrosive nature of embitterment
- The self-destructive nature of spite
Due to a recording problem, we lost several minutes of the interview around the 7 minute mark. We apologize for the abrupt jump.
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 337 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 336 Interview with Jared Taylor
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 334 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Proud of Being Guilty: Fighting the Stigma of Lawfare in Sweden & Winning
Today’s Livestream: Ask Counter-Currents with Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Frodi Midjord
Heidegger’s History of Metaphysics, Part Six: G. W. Leibniz’s Will-to-Power