Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: July 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for July.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
July traffic was very high: over 100,000 unique visitors again, down a little from June, largely due to waning interest in the Dylann Roof story.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In July, we added 67 pieces and more than 600 comments to our webzine.
3. July’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
- F. Roger Devlin, “Back to Africa,” 7,537
- Greg Johnson, “Why Race Is Not a Social Construct,” 7,227
- Matt Parrott, “Let’s Not be Trump’s Chumps,” 6,653
- F. Roger Devlin, “Sexual Liberation and Racial Suicide,” 6,436
- Greg Johnson, “The Conscience of a Cuckservative,” 5,579
- Matt Parrott, “Cat Lady Logic,” 4,655
- Julius Evola, “Racism and Anti-Semitism,” 4,636
- Dylann Roof’s Manifesto, 4,410
- Julius Evola, “Mussolini and Racism,” 3,704
- Donald Thoresen, “The Marxist Attack on Hindu Nationalism,” 3,627
- A. W. MacCrinnan, Interview with Hellstorm Director Kyle Hunt, 3,504
- F. Roger Devlin, “Solzhenitysn on the Jews and Soviet Russia,” 3,470
- Jef Costello reviews F. Roger Devlin’s Sexual Utopia in Power, 3,317
- Greg Johnson, “Ayn Rand Before Capitalism,” 3,127
- Patrick Le Brun, “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Politically Motivated Mass Murder in the US,” 3,017
- Léon Degrelle, “For Our Part, We Dreamed of Something Great,” 3,015
- F. Roger Devlin, “Solzhenitsyn on the Jews and Tsarist Russia,” 2,918
- Roy J. Street, “Freemasonry, Catholicism, and National Socialism,” 2,893
- Guillaume Durocher, “Is the EU Racist?,” 2,813
- James J. O’Meara, “The Death Team: Corneliu Codreanu’s For My Legionaries,” 2,741
In July we welcomed 2 new writers to our top 10: Donald Thoresen and A. W. MacCrinnan interviewing Kyle Hunt. Congratulations gentlemen, and thank you. July was F. Roger Devlin’s month, with 4 articles in the top 20, including numbers 1 and 4. Greg Johnson had 3 articles. Julius Evola and Matt Parrott each had 2. Jef Costello, Patrick Le Brun, Léon Degrelle, Roy J. Street, Guillaume Durocher, and James J. O’Meara each had 1.
4. July’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
- Czech Republic
5. July’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 7 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 9 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In April, we published Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune?
Our next titles will be: James J. O’Meara’s End of an Era: Mad Men and the Ordeal of Civility; North American New Right, vol. 2; Jef Costello’s novel Heidegger in Chicago; Julius Evola’s East and West; and a new collection of Greg Johnson’s writings called White Extinction.
In April, Logik Forlag in Sweden published a Swedish edition of Greg Johnson’s New Right vs. Old Right, which is also coming out in French, Spanish, and Polish translations. Collin Cleary’s Summoning the Gods will appear in French translation. Andy Nowicki’s Under the Nihil and Lost Violent Souls will appear in Portuguese.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Counter-Currents Events
In July, Counter-Currents held two events.
- On July 2nd, in San Francisco, we held our 6th annual Francis Parker Yockey Memorial Dinner. Greg Johnson was the speaker.
- On July 12th, F. Roger Devlin spoke about and signed copies of his book Sexual Utopia in Power in New York City.
- Devlin did the same in Philadelphia on August 2nd.
- Devlin will sign books in the Washington D.C. area later in August.
- Greg Johnson will give a talk on H. P. Lovecraft’s The Shadow Over Innsmouth in New York City in August as well.
9. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
10. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Black Lies Matter
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 343 Israel & Palestine
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
The Counter-Currents Newsletter, April 2021
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk