Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: June 2015Greg Johnson
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for June.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
June was our best month ever in terms of web traffic. Moreover, we were well on our way to breaking 100,000 unique visitors before the Dylann Roof shootings in Charleston. But our subsequent coverage of the shooting and Roof’s manifesto did bring additional traffic. Increasingly, Counter-Currents is the place that White Nationalists turn for sober analysis of and commentary on such polarizing events.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||37.42 GB|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In June, we added 72 pieces and more than 1,000 comments to our webzine.
3. June’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
- Dylann Roof’s Manifesto, 20,137
- Greg Johnson, “Understanding the Charleston Church Massacre,” 7,556
- Colin Liddell, “Why the Left Keeps Winning and How to Fight Back,” 6,309
- Colin Liddell, “The Charleston Church Massacre,” 5,767
- Christopher Pankhurst, “True Detective and The Conspiracy Against the Human Race,” 5,578
- Irmin Vinson, “Radicalized by Wikipedia,” 4,605
- Brian Tobin, “Would Dylann Roof Exist in a Decent Society?,” 4,383
- John Bean, “How Small Genetic Differences Give Rise to Racial Diversity,” 4,382
- Greg Johnson, “An Armenian Question,” 3,939
- F. Roger Devlin, “Back to Africa: Sexual Atavism in the Modern West,” 3,485
- Greg Johnson, “The ‘Gay Marriage’ Controversy,” 3,445
- Greg Johnson, “The Price of Integrity,” 3,130
- James J. O’Meara, “Accommodate This,” 3,098
- Ted Sallis, “On Gay Marriage,” 2,871
- James J. O’Meara reviews The Weiser Book of Horror and the Occult, 2,753
- Trevor Lynch reviews Miller’s Crossing, 2,617
- Greg Johnson, “Ayn Rand and Ortega y Gasset,” 2,614
- Savitri Devi, “National Socialism and Anti-Semitism,” 2,520
- Greg Johnson, “On Conspiracy Theories,” 2,481
- Trevor Lynch reviews Jurassic World, 2,430
In June we welcomed 2 new writers to our top 10: Brian Tobin and John Bean — 3 if we count Dylann Roof. Greg Johnson/Trevor Lynch accounted for 8 of the top 20. Colin Liddell and James O’Meara had 2 each. Christopher Pankhurst, Irmin Vinson, F. Roger Devlin, Ted Sallis, and Savitri Devi each had 1 article.
4. June’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
- Czech Republic
5. June’s Top Cities
- New York
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 7 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Canadian cities, 2 Australian cities, and 10 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In April, we published Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune?
Our next titles will be: James J. O’Meara’s End of an Era: Mad Men and the Ordeal of Civility; North American New Right, vol. 2; Jef Costello’s novel Heidegger in Chicago; Julius Evola’s East and West; and a new collection of Greg Johnson’s writings called White Extinction.
In April, Logik Forlag in Sweden published a Swedish edition of Greg Johnson’s New Right vs. Old Right, which is also coming out in French, Spanish, and Polish translations. Collin Cleary’s Summoning the Gods will appear in French translation. Andy Nowicki’s Under the Nihil and Lost Violent Souls will appear in Portuguese.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
Do Black Lives Matter?
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
The Counter-Currents Newsletter, May 2021
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews