To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
On April 12, 2015, Greg Johnson interviewed veteran British nationalist activist Richard Edmonds in London. Topics discussed include:
- How Edmonds became racially conscious
- The importance of Enoch Powell
- His discovery of the National Front
- John Tyndall
- Martin Webster
- The virtues of activists: courage, intelligence, and energy
- How the Tories insincerely play the race card over and over
- The birth of the British National Party
- The successes of the BNP in 2009 and 2010
- The distinction between the movement and the parties
- His reasons for long-term optimism
- The decline of the British National Party
- Nick Griffin
- The courage and dedication of BNP activists and candidates
- The tendency of political parties to collapse in the face of election setbacks
- Advice to college students
- How have white nations acquired hostile elites?
- The establishment of the post-World War II order
- The necessity of revisionism about World War I and World War II
- How the far Left determines the direction of British Politics