Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: February 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for February.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
Our traffic remains plateaued. February numbers are down a little from January, but entirely due to the fact that February is three days shorter.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In February, we added 70 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine.
3. February’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
- Greg Johnson, “Does the Manosphere Morally Corrupt Men?,” 5,291
- Greg Johnson, “Grandiose Nationalism,” 3,249
- Ted Sallis, “The Bunker Syndrome,” 2,660
- Patrick Le Brun, “Career Advice for Young White Men,” 2,597
- Guillaume Durocher, “Houellebecq, Islam, & the Jews: A Review of Michel Houellebecq’s Soumission,” 2,485
- James J. O’Meara, “The Love Song of Alfred Rosenberg,” 2,263
- Irmin Vinson, “A Mystery in Copenhagen,” 2,003
- Irmin Vinson, “Gretta Duisenberg, Mark Steyn, and Anti-Racism,” 1,924
- James J. O’Meara, “Essential Films . . . & Others,” 1,864
- Greg Johnson, “Why Read Hegel? Notes on the End of History,” 1,834
- Colin Liddell, “Sympathy for their Satanic Majesties,” 1,822
- Greg Johnson, “Black History Month Resources,” 1,809
- Mark Dyal, “Homeschooling the Overman,” 1,759
- Ted Sallis, “Diversity, Trust, Individualism, and Collectivism,” 1,541
- Organon tou Ontos, “Richard Overy’s 1939: Countdown to War,” 1,526
- Greg Johnson, “David Irving’s The Secret Diaries of Hitler’s Doctor,” 1,491
- Greg Johnson, “Notes on Nihilism,” 1,489
- Kerry Bolton, “Early Reactions to Imperium,” 1,432
- Greg Johnson, “A Hole in Being: Notes on Negativity,” 1,429
- Greg Johnson, “Yeats’ Pagan Second Coming,” 1,403
Guillaume Durocher and Organon tou Ontos made their first appearances in our top 20 in February. Congratulations, gentlemen, and thank you. Greg Johnson had eight articles in the top 20; James O’Meara, Irmin Vinson, and Ted Sallis each had two; Mark Dyal, Kerry Bolton, Colin Liddell, and Patrick Le Brun each had one.
4. February’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
5. February’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- New Dehli
Our top cities include 8 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Australian cities, and 10 national capitals.
6. Speaking and Networking Events
In February, held a networking event in New York City. On March 7th, I am doing an event in Atlanta. These are all private, invitation-only events for Counter-Currents readers, writers, and supporters.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Bookmark
If you have bookmarked our old Amazon Affiliate link, it no longer works. Please click this link and bookmark the page that pops up: Amazon
8. Five Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
Do Black Lives Matter?
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
The Counter-Currents Newsletter, May 2021
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews
Remembering Oswald Spengler (May 29, 1880–May 8, 1936)