Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 101
Greg Johnson & Patrick Le Brun
Le Pen, Faye, & the Jewish Angle
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson and Patrick Le Brun discuss the reactions to the Charlie Hebdo massacre by Marine Le Pen and Guillaume Faye in relation to the French and international Jewish community. They also discuss mainstreaming, Jared Taylor, Dieudonné, Alain Soral, and the Golden Dawn.
- Marine Le Pen’s New York Times Editorial, “To Call This Threat by Its Name“
- Marine Le Pen’s video statement on the Charlie Hebdo massacre.
- Patrick Le Brun, “Marine Le Pen and the Jews“
- Patrick Le Brun, “Demographics and Jewish Destiny,” Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Guillaume Faye, “Jihadist Carnage in Paris,” Part 1, Part 2
- Guillaume Faye, “Islam, immigration, intégration : Marine et Valls, même utopie“
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 336 Interview with Jared Taylor
Remembering Dominique Venner
(April 16, 1935 – May 21, 2013)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 334 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Jonathan Bowden (April 12, 1962–March 29, 2012)
Today’s Livestream: Ask Counter-Currents with Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Frodi Midjord
The Oslo Incident
Mihai Eminescu: Romania’s Morning Star