Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: December 2014Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for December.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
In December, our traffic was down by around 8,000 unique visitors from November. I attribute this to Domain Name System problems and site downtime due to repairs. Most of these problems have been fixed.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In December, we added 62 pieces and more than 600 comments to our webzine.
3. December’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
- Greg Johnson, “‘Burn this Bitch Down!’: Ferguson, Garner, and the End of Gentrification,” 3,049
- Ricardo Duchesne, “The Moderateness of the Far Right and the Extremism of Immigration,” 2,775
- Trevor Lynch, Review of The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, 2,718
- Brandon Martinez, “Is Putinism the Answer to the US-Israeli Imperium,” 2,511
- Greg Johnson, “Rethinking the White Nationalist Conference,” 2,450
- Charles De Gaulle, “Charles De Gaulle on the Jews,” 2,418
- Greg Johnson Interviews Joshua Blakeney, 2,279
- Ricardo Duchesne, “The Straussian Assault on America’s European Heritage,” 2,272
- Patrick Le Brun, “How Traditional Catholics are Taking Back the Visual Culture of France,” Part 1, 1,760
- Marian Van Court, et al., “Eugenics and the Third Reich,” 1,603
- Greg Johnson Interviews Mark Dyal, Part 1, 1,576
- Patrick Le Brun, “How Traditional Catholics are Taking Back the Visual Culture of France,” Part 2, 1,555
- Matthew Raphael Johnson, “Ukrainian Nationalism, Socialism, and the Resistance to Imperialism in the 20th Century: From Franko to Stoyan,” 1,549
- Greg Johnson, “Making Sense of Heidegger,” 1,510
- Julius Evola, “Race and the Myth of the Origins of Rome,” 1,378
- Ricardo Duchesne, “Karl Jaspers, the Axial Age, and a Common History for Humanity,” 1,074
- Greg Johnson, “Merry Christmas, Infidels!,” 1,057
- Ricardo Duchesne, “The Axial Age and the European Discovery of Logos,” Part 1, 1,046
- Eugène Montsalvat, Review of Kerry Bolton’s Perón and Perónism, 1,044
- Greg Johnson Interviews Mark Dyal, Part 2, 1,009
Brandon Martinez, Matthew Raphael Johnson, and Charles De Gaulle (translated by Guillaume Durocher) are all new to our top 20. Congratulations and thank you. I had four articles and three interviews in the top 20, plus one of my Trevor Lynch reviews. Ricardo Duchesne had four top 20 articles, proving that Counter-Currents readers have a love of substantive and intellectually challenging fare. Patrick Le Brun had two top 20 articles. I also wish to welcome back Eugène Montsalvat and Marian Van Court to our top 20 list.
4. December’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
5. December’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- New Delhi
Our top cities include 9 US cities (4 on the West Coast), 3 Australian cities, and 8 national capitals.
6. Speaking and Networking Events
In December I spoke in Philadelphia. In January, I speak in New York City and Seattle. In March, I will speak in Atlanta. I am also planning events in Baltimore, Washington, and Boston in the next few months. These are all private, invitation-only events for Counter-Currents readers, writers, and supporters.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Bookmark
If you have bookmarked our old Amazon Affiliate link, it no longer works. Please click this link and bookmark the page that pops up: Amazon
8. Five Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism