Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: November 2014Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for November.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
In November our traffic was pretty much exactly where it was in October.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In November, we added 64 pieces and more than 700 comments to our webzine.
3. November’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
- Gregory Hood, “Can We Stop Pretending Yet?,” 3,003
- Greg Johnson interviews Patrick LeBrun interview on Entryism, 2,587
- Ted Sallis, “The Beta Race,” 2,118
- Gregory Hood, “Who is Responsible for Ferguson?,” 2,013
- Patrick Le Brun, “A Tale of Two Victims,” 1,988
- Christopher Pankhurst, Review of Interstellar, 1,916
- Ricardo Duchesne, “Martha Nussbaum — Premier Citizen of the World,” 1,899
- Joshua Blakeney interviews Greg Johnson, 1,874
- Ricardo Duchesne, “The European New Right and its Animus Toward Western Civilization,” 1,867
- Andrew Hamilton, “The Movement: Does it Exist?,” 1,860
- Colin Liddell, “Another Dyslexic Demonstrator,” 1,845
- Michael Bell, “Race in A Game of Thrones,” 1,843
- F. Roger Devlin, “The Question of Female Masochism,” 1,779
- Kerry Bolton, “Central Banking and Human Bondage,” 1,776
- Jack Donovan, “Cohesive Societies Check State Power,” 1,733
- Ted Sallis, Review of Daniel Forrest’s Suprahumanism, 1,723
- Colin Liddell, “On Blow Jobs and Black Friday,” 1,516
- Ted Sallis, “Democratic Multiculturalism,” 1,495
- Ricardo Duchesne, “Was Roman Citizenship Based on Laws for All Humanity?,” 1,492
- Greg Johnson, “Dugin on Heidegger,” 1,489
Ricardo Duchesne and Ted Sallis did best this month, with three top 20 articles each. Ricardo Duchesne is new to Counter-Currents. His articles are reprinted from his excellent site Council of European Canadians. Gregory Hood and Colin Liddell also had two articles in the top 20. Patrick Le Brun had one article and one interview in the top 5. The rest of November’s top 20 articles from from familiar writers, including Michael Bell, whom we welcome back after a long absence.
4. November’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
5. November’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C
- Portland, Or.
Our top cities include 10 US cities (4 on the West Coast), 2 Australian cities, and 8 national capitals.
6. Speaking and Networking Events
In December I will be speaking in Philadelphia. In January, I will be speaking in Seattle. In February and March, I am planning events in Atlanta, New York City, Baltimore, and Washington D.C. Then in April, I will be speaking in the UK and Scandinavia. These are all private, invitation-only events for Counter-Currents readers, writers, and supporters.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Bookmark
If you have bookmarked our old Amazon Affiliate link, it no longer works. Please click this link and bookmark the page that pops up: Amazon
8. Five Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
The Counter-Currents Newsletter, April 2021
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Tonight’s Livestream: Greg Johnson & Fróði Midjord on Network