It was four years ago today that the Counter-Currents Publishing/North American New Right website went online.
In our fourth year, we published online 720 articles and reviews and more than 10,000 comments. We also published seven books, plus e-book versions of Savitri Devi’s Defiance, Gold in the Furnace, and The Non-Hindu Indians and Indian Unity.
I want to thank our writers, readers, subscribers, and generous financial donors for making all this possible.
Counter-Currents Year 4 was a time of great upheaval and retrenchment, both professionally and personally. On the professional front, Counter-Currents went from a two man to a one man operation, which enormously increased my workload and has forced me to drop certain projects and de-emphasize others. Then, due to antifa harassment, I was forced to move out of San Francisco and am now, for the time being, homeless. Beyond the enormous costs of moving in terms of time, money, and stress, this has required that I outsource and virtualize many operations. But the long-term benefits are greater security and privacy, lowered expenses, and more time for me to write, edit, publish, travel, and network.
Here is what to expect from Counter-Currents Year 5:
- As far as our website and book publishing are concerned, I am satisfied with our basic course, although I will of course strive to improve matters of execution.
- Year 5 will be the year of my White Nationalist Manifesto. I am setting aside July and August to draft it. I envision a work of about 30,000 words, i.e., a small book that can be read in one sitting.
- Counter-Currents events in North America and Europe. Currently I am planning events in Philadelphia, New York City, and London.
- One of the main goals of Year 4 was a the creation of a tax-exempt Counter-Currents Foundation that would allow US donors to deduct from their federal income taxes contributions in support of research, writing, and translations related to New Right metapolitics. We created the Counter-Currents Foundation at the beginning of 2012, and it took more than 2 years for the IRS to approve our 501(c)3 status, which came in April of this year, as I was preparing to move. In Year 5, we will roll out the Counter-Currents Foundation with its own website and programs. In the meantime, if you would like to make donations to the CC Foundation, please use the Paypal address: [email protected] or: Counter-Currents Foundation, PO Box 22638, San Francisco, CA 94122.
- Whether or not your donations are US Federal Income Tax deductible, we still need your help. Like metapolitical publishers and periodicals on the Left, Counter-Currents/North American New Right simply cannot function without donations from our supporters. Thus we are kicking off Year 5 with another Summer Fundraiser campaign. The campaign will end on October 31. Our goal is $40,000. The priority is to pay me and our authors to keep this project going and growing. Please give generously.
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. You can use Paypal or our secure credit card processing service to make recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can use our secure credit card processing service on our donate page.
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Tonight’s Livestream: Greg Johnson & Fróði Midjord on Network
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 337 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord