Since our last update , we have received twenty new donations totaling $2,161.80. Jef Costello will match $1,348.80, for a total of $3,510.60. That means that Jef will match the next $651.20 donated, so give now and pick Jef’s pocket. Go ahead, he dares you.
Our total so far is $21,828.10. Our goal is to raise $50,000 by October 31, so we are $28,171.90 away from our goal.
Three of these new donations are just the first of monthly pledges, which are a huge help.
Again, I want to thank all of our donors for their generous support.
Now, I want to address those of you who have been reading Counter-Currents but have not donated . . . yet. It is really quite easy to join the swelling ranks of Counter-Currents contributors. You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations  page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word  or PDF .
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation  page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your loyal readership and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.