It was three years ago today that the Counter-Currents Publishing/North American New Right website went online.
In our third year, we published online 937 posts and 8,844 comments. We also published 6 new books, with many more in the pipeline.
I want to thank our writers, readers, subscribers, and generous financial donors for making all this possible.
Special thanks are due Mike Polignano for his many hours of help in designing, maintaining, and upgrading the site, as well as for his work hosting and producing the Counter-Currents Radio Podcasts.
Looking back on our goals for our third year, I am quite satisfied with our performance.
1. Our readership has grown tremendously. In May of 2012, we had 56,323 unique visitors. In May of 2013, we had 95,667 unique visitors. For a full table of our web traffic over the last three years, see our most recent Newsletter.
2. We have continued our Counter-Currents Radio podcasts.
3. We have added a number of new writers, many of whom with impressive credentials, many of whom have created followings of their own.
4. We have expanded our coverage of new books in English dealing with New Right metapolitics.
5. We have intensified our coverage of film and popular culture, which is one of the most effective ways of building our readership, spreading our message, and subverting mainstream propaganda.
6. We have continued to publish attractively designed books on important topics.
7. We have been steadily developing donors.
8. I have worked to clarify the vision and program of the North American New Right.
One of last year’s major projects has come to naught: We hoped to create a Counter-Currents Radio Network to fill the gap created by the end of the Voice of Reason Network, but that project perished essentially due to lack of capital.
Another project, our much discussed White Nationalist Manifesto, is still on the drawing board. Frankly, I am not ready to write it, and I don’t know anyone else who can do it or who wants to do it. The idea floated of doing a video version as well strikes me as excellent, but for me the great lesson of our third year is for me to stick closer to what I do well and leave other media (podcasting, video, etc.) to those for whom they are less of a creative stretch.
The goals for our fourth year are simple:
1. Counter-Currents and North American New Right are growing quite nicely with the present formula. Thus we will continue to do what we have been doing right and seek to improve upon it: more books, more articles, more translations, more podcasts, in short: more of the same — but better!
2. We’re going out of business — meaning that Counter-Currents/NANR will be reorganized as a non-profit educational corporation, a think tank. That was not the original plan, but things just turned out that way. In 2012, we created a Counter-Currents Foundation and applied for US Federal 501(c)3 tax exempt status. The IRS has sat on that application for more than a year. With recent revelations about IRS improprieties toward the Tea Party and other mild Right-wing groups, we now know why. One of our top priories for our fourth year is to shake loose IRS approval and reorganize Counter-Currents/NANR as a non-profit, tax deductible think tank.
3. Whether or not your donations are US Federal Income Tax deductible, we still need your help. Like metapolitical publishers and periodicals on the Left, Counter-Currents/North American New Right simply cannot function without donations from our supporters. Thus we are kicking off our Fourth year with another Summer Fundraiser campaign. The campaign will end on October 31. Our goal is $50,000. Our priorities are to pay ourselves and our authors to keep this project going and growing. Please give generously.
4. Until our own tax deductible foundation is approved, Counter-Currents/NANR has an arrangement with an allied 501(c)3 to collect tax-deductible donations earmarked to support specific Counter-Currents projects. Please contact me if at [email protected] if you wish to learn more.
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. You can use Paypal or our secure credit card processing service to make recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation. For more details, contact Mike Polignano at: [email protected]
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can use our secure credit card processing service on our donate page.
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Tonight’s Livestream: Greg Johnson & Fróði Midjord on Network