The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews William van Nostrand
[jwplayer file=”https://counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20121019-William_van_Nostrand.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3645″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
William van Nostrand is the Editor-in-Chief of RidingTheTiger.org, a site offering commentary and analysis of current events from a Traditionalist perspective.
- Purpose of ridingthetiger.org
- Traditionalism vs. conservatism
- Southern agrarianism and self-sufficiency
- The consequences of losing the landed aristocractic class in favor of a rootless, capital-accumulating class
- Chivalry and the role of men
- Playing the “victim game” as a losing strategy
- Conservativism as a losing strategy
- Left-wing hypocrisies
- Sincere grassroots activism vs. trendy liberals
- Local culture and regionalism vs. globalist pop culture
- European anti-Muslim leaders and movements, the failure of many to defend European identity, and their pro-Israeli stance
- The prospect of an alliance between Traditionalists and Muslims
- Why we need to target the system that promotes non-white immigration instead of targeting the immigrants themselves
- Occupy Wall Street
- Decadence, social mores, and the pros and cons of censorship
- Environmental preservation vs. civilization
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Remembering Pentti Linkola (December 7, 1932-April 5, 2020)
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Where the Dissident Right Triumphs
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
G. Gordon Liddy’s When I Was a Kid, This Was a Free Country, Part 2